Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Felicity's Ark... Tell me more

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could it be that you bought them from a 2nd hand shop and someone had actually just given them for resale? Maybe back before they were retired and the prices skyrocketed?

    What are you waiting for girl....get to digging in that toybox NOW!

    Laurie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member acorniv's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They could also have been off priced due to being seconds - often companies use plain boxes for that. Or, perhaps they were generic. AG doesn't do that often but occassionally it happens. I used to see Samantha's music box all the time and Molly's stocking is mostly filled with generic things, or what look to be generic - we don'town that item.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is the one retired accessory that I would really love to own. Most of them I could live with out. Maybe one day, I will come accross it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Smile

    I have actually had a large Noah's Ark set like Felicity's all my life. By large I mean not doll sized, child sized. When I was little, my mom wouldn't buy me Felicity's because it was so similar to what I already had (mine is from I think 1820 though). Now I wish Felicity and I could match.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am seriously hoping that this is the one item they bring back for Felicity. It would really make sense since it seems her movie will have a Christmas theme as well and it is part of her Christmas story.

    Wouldn't that be wonderful?

    Laurie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, that would be sweet. We can hope.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have the LP Noah's ark but Kaitlin brought it to day care. I am debating about getting one for home. It is such a lovely item. But we have sooo many Little People. I swear, I fished one of them out of the VCR last night a long with a pink plastic doll brush. Aah, my life with a toddler.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For anyone who is interested, I have my old 1995 catalogue out right now. The Noah's Ark set is so cute. I agree that they should bring it back! It was $22 and included the ark, Noah & his wife, 2 camels, 2 pigs, 2 elephants, 2 horses and 2 sheep and a wooden ramp that the animals could walk up to get on the ark. The ark opens to safely stow the animals inside. Noah and his wife fit in the ark house top for storage.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been obsessing over somthing and I wondered if someone here could help me.It is about Felicity's Noah's Ark set.
    I KNOW I had this, long, long before I knew of the dolls.I picked up two sets at a little junk shop.They were in a brown cardboard box, all of the little animals inside were wrapped in tissue.It was a VERY generic set, I do not remember the cost, but I am sure it was under $5 easily, as it is not something I normally would have bought.
    My Grandma kept her set on top of her TV for years.My set went on to be my sons set, and was eventually lost in the bottom of the toybox.When we moved, the toybox was dumped into a cardboard box for storage, and never unpacked.I am sure that set is incomplete by now.
    I saw a pig and Noah not too, too long ago.Can anyone verify that these were sold outside of American Girl?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If we could turn back time, I would pick up Felicity's ark in a heartbeat! Keeping my fingers crossed that the ark will be back!

    I never realized what a wonderful toy an ark could be. My inlaws gave my girls the Playmobil Ark this last Christmas. For anyone looking for a non-toddler ark playset, this is the one to get. Its all plastic, but very durable. The small detailed pieces keep my girls playing for hours! Its a nice looking set you can keep displayed because it isn't very large. Its a definite conversation piece (and toy) when guests are over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •